If you're not sure when to see a chiropractor in Swansea, IL, perhaps we can help by explaining the different reasons why patients visit Innovative Chiropractic Clinic.
5 Common Reasons to See a Chiropractor in Swansea, IL
People often seek chiropractic care because medications and traditional treatments do not provide long-term relief for the following symptoms, injuries, or conditions:
1. Chronic low back pain: Lower back pain is a leading cause of disability and missed worked days. Common causes include scoliosis, lumbar herniated disc, bulging disc, poor posture habits, pregnancy weight, obesity, heavy lifting, and physical imbalances. Other causes are a sedentary lifestyle and sciatica, a common condition that triggers low back and leg pain.
2. Chronic muscle or joint pain: Pain from muscle strains and sprains is typically linked to overuse. Joint pain is common in patients with chronic inflammatory conditions, such as osteoarthritis of the spine, hip, knee, or hand.
3. Sports, workplace, or auto accident injuries: A car crash and athletic or work activities can leave you in pain due to back injury, neck injuries such as whiplash, a dislocated shoulder, knee injury, or wrist sprain.
4. Numbness, tingling, or weakness: These are telltale signs of a compressed, irritated, or inflamed nerve. Nerve compression happens when a joint, bone, muscle, or herniated disc comes into contact with the nerve.
5. Headaches and migraines: Frequent headaches or migraines can be debilitating or cause reduced quality of life. If you find that painkillers aren't working to provide lasting relief, then maybe it's time to get in touch with our chiropractic physician.
Non-Surgical Treatment from a “Chiropractor Near Me”
If you decide to visit us, we wish to let you know that Dr. Jeremy Hunter is a trusted chiropractor in Swansea, IL. He's trained and experienced in spinal adjustments, non-surgical spinal decompression, and other chiropractic techniques designed to treat pain from its source.
We will do a detailed physical exam including an x-ray, MRI, or CT scan to uncover the underlying cause of your symptoms. Treatment centers around realigning the spine to correct musculoskeletal and nervous system imbalances that cause pain, inflammation, and pinched nerve symptoms. We also offer massage, cold laser therapy, corrective exercises, and nutritional counseling to enhance the results of spinal treatments and restore balance.
Call to Request an Appointment
Chiropractic is safe for newborns, children, and adults. If you want to avoid surgery, the side effects of drugs, or just prefer alternative care, feel free to schedule an appointment at Innovative Chiropractic Clinic. Call our Swansea, IL, clinic at (618) 234-1455.